Basic Woodworking for Kids: Machinery
*Pre-requisite – Completion of Basic Woodworking for Kids : Foundational
Is your child seeking to further expand their skillset in the realm of woodworking and discover new techniques to create meaningful project pieces?
Introducing the latest addition to our line-up of child-friendly woodworking programmes for 2020!
- Suitable for Ages 8+
- Prerequisite – Basic Woodworking for Kids: Foundational or Basic Woodworking for Kids
- Focus on the usage of Entry Level Machinery into the making process.
This programme focuses on experiential learning through the process of:
- conceptualizing a working project
- material selection and management
- preparation and dimensioning
- assembly via machine and hand tools under professional guidance.
Duration: 3 sessions lasting 3 hours each
Dates: Selected Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays of the school holiday period
Timing: 9.30am – 12.30pm
Please indicate your child’s name upon registering for this workshop.