Paddy Harvesting and Planting
Experience how it feels like to plant rice in Singapore, and understand how every grain of rice is hard work. Join us in a Paddy Experience at our Kampung Kampus!
Families with kids ages 9 & above
- 45-min session
- At Kampung Kampus, home of Ground-Up Initiative (GUI)
- Fun-filled, hands-on experience with paddy planting
- Get to learn some basic knowledge behind the everyday food on our tables
- Develop gratitude for food
- Min of 10 pax (5 parent-child pairs) before we start
- Learn to appreciate and cherish every grain which are the result of hard labor
- Develop appreciation and gratitude for the abundance of food we get to enjoy.
- Develop sense of gratitude
- Appreciate hardship & value every gain of hard labour
- Appreciate our food
Time: 8.30am – 12noon