[Online] Home Farming 101
$88.00 – $108.00
Learn to grow organic fresh vegetables, from the comfort of your home.
Programme fee includes a Starter Kit & 2 Live Webinar Workshops for the whole family!
- A perfect bonding activity for all generations in the family, to get your hands dirty and learn to grow your own food.
- Starter Kit has all you need to start your first home-farming project. You can either collect from GUI Kampung Kampus or opt for delivery
- Interactive live hands-on sessions (we don’t do pre-recorded as it’s simply not as effective!)
Date & Time for online workshops (via Google Meet):
- Session 1: Sat 8 Aug 10am
- Session 2: Sat 22 Aug 10am
Registration by Tue 18 Aug.
Please check the full description below for more details
A great opportunity to try home-farming from the comfort of your home! For the whole family to join 🙂
- A perfect bonding activity for all generations in the family, to get your hands dirty and learn about growing your own food.
- Comes complete with starter kit – providing all you need to start your first home-farm project. You can either collect from GUI Kampung Kampus @91 Lor Chencharu S769201 or opt for delivery
Live Webinar Workshops (2 sessions, 1 hour each)
- Maximum 15 participants per session to ensure quality interaction and progress review
- Sessions will be conducted via Google Meet. Meeting link will be sent to you upon registration confirmation.
- Session 1 – Sat 8 Aug (10am-11am)
- How to prepare the soil for planting – create an intimate relationship with the soil so it can produce good food for you 😉
- How to handle seedlings and placing in the planter box to create optimal environment for the plants to thrive
- How to water and care for the plants
- Session 2 – Sat 22 Aug (10am-11am)
- Review of progress from the last session
- How to grow your own seedlings
What are included in the Starter Kit
- 1 styrofoam planter box
- 10kg of organic top soil, pre-mixed with organic materials, cocopeat and chick manure
- 1 type of seedlings (Baby plants)
- 2 types of seeds
- 325g peat moss
- 1 egg crate
Optional Whatsapp Group Support
- To learn from fellow home-farmers, share your progress, celebrate your wins and ask any questions directly to the facilitator.
Experience the joy of growing your own food, harvesting and enjoying the fruit of your labor.
Through this home farming programme, we hope to encourage participants to relook into the relationships humans have with both soil and food; and develop a deeper appreciation and gratitude for the abundance of food we get to enjoy.
*Min 10 pax to start the programme
Self-Collection, With Delivery (+$20)