Experience the Joy of Harvesting (Organic Veggies)!
$80.00 – $150.00
Have a heart of Gratitude for the food we enjoy on our table. Experience the Joy of Harvesting at our Kampung Kampus!
Time: 8.30am – 12 noon
- 21 March 2020, Saturday
- 5 June 2020, Friday
- 5 September 2020, Saturday
- 12 September 2020, Saturday
NOTE: This programme is weather permitting and is subjected to weather conditions. Should there be unfavourable weather on the date of event, the programme shall be postponed to another date.
- Families with kids ages 5 & above
- Groups of Friends
- 3.5-hr session
- At Kampung Kampus, home of Ground-Up Initiative (GUI)
- Experience the joy of harvesting and discover the values and attitudes farming can teach us
- Learn basic gardening skills to prepare the ground for planting and learn basic harvesting techniques, among others.
- Relook into the relationships humans have with both land and food
- Have a better understanding of the give and take relationship we have with the farm.
- Develop appreciation and gratitude for the abundance of food we get to enjoy.
- Develop gratitude
- Understand our relationship to the land
- Love for Earth