Experience the Joy of Harvesting (Organic Veggies)!
$90.00 – $175.00
☝️ Group Pricing (2pax – 5pax)
Have a heart of Gratitude for the food we enjoyed on the table. Experience the Joy of Harvesting at Kampung Kampus and bring home some of these fresh organic harvest* of Bayam, Lady Fingers, Xiao Bai Cai, Wing Beans & Kangkong
* All crops are subject to availability.
Saturday, 8:30am – 11:30am
NOTE: This programme is weather permitting and is subjected to weather conditions. Should there be unfavourable weather on the date of event, the programme shall be postponed to another date.
- Families with kids ages 5 & above
- Groups of Friends
- 3 hr session
- At Kampung Kampus, home of Ground-Up Initiative (GUI)
- Experience the joy of harvesting and discover the values and attitudes farming can teach us
- Learn basic gardening skills to prepare the ground for planting and learn basic harvesting techniques, among others.
- Relook into the relationships humans have with both land and food
- Have a better understanding of the give and take relationship we have with the farm.
- Develop appreciation and gratitude for the abundance of food we get to enjoy.
- Develop gratitude
- Understand our relationship to the land
- Love for Earth
29 May 2021, 5 June 2021, 12 June 2021, 19 June 2021, 26 June 2021, 4 September 2021, 11 September 2021, 20 November 2021, 27 November 2021, 4 December 2021, 11 December 2021, 18 December 2021
Group of 2, Group of 3, Group of 4, Group of 5