Harvesting Season 2019
$80.00 – $120.00
Have a heart of Gratitude for the food we enjoy on our table. Join us in Harvesting Season at our Kampung Kampus!
- Families with kids ages 5 & above
- Groups of Friends
- 3.5-hr session
- At Kampung Kampus, home of Ground-Up Initiative (GUI)
- Experience the joy of harvesting and discover the values and attitudes farming can teach us
- Learn basic gardening skills to prepare the ground for planting and learn basic harvesting techniques, among others.
- Enjoy the fruit of your labour using the harvest of the day, turning it into a simple snack with real taste.
- In the organic farm you will work in, use your five senses to explore and discover different types of science and food knowledge.
- Relook into the relationships humans have with both land and food
- Have a better understanding of the give and take relationship we have with the farm.
- Develop appreciation and gratitude for the abundance of food we get to enjoy.
- Develop gratitude
- Understand our relationship to the land
- Love for Earth
Time: 8.30am – 12 noon
23 Mar 2019 (Sat) – Assorted Veggies
- 2 Jun 2019 (Sun) – Assorted Veggies
- 23 Jun 2019 (Sun) – Sweet Potato
- 30 Jun 2019 (Sun) – Mixed Herbs