Family Woody Toy Making
Duration: Two and a Half Hours in the evenings (4.00 to 6.30pm), last Saturdays of most months.
Suitable for kids 5 years and above
From an assortment of wooden parts, create a Woody Toy together with your family!
‘Family Woody Toy Making’ or ‘The Making of a Family of Woody Toy Makers, Starring You and Your Loved Ones.’
True Story (waiting to happen!).
- For Parent with Child (of minimum 5 years of age), or Child at Heart with Child at Heart (No age limit!)
- Pick up Basic Woodworking Skills, Tools and Know Hows!
- Convene and Connect with Your Loved Ones to Communicate, Conceive, Collaborate and Craft unto Completion Your Own Unique Wooden Toy out of recycled materials from start to finish!
- Unique Bonding Experience in a Rustic Setting!
- Fun for the Whole Family!
Cost: $88 per parent child pair, or $88 per item.
Time: 4pm – 6.30pm