Come on a Kampung journey to understand the ecological relationships around us and connect to science in our everyday life.
8 to 11 years old (Primary)
30 to 40 pax
A minimum pax of 30 is required to start this learning journey.
- 3-hr workshop
- At Kampung Kampus, home of Ground-Up Initiative (GUI)
- With nature as a classroom, enjoy a hands-on experience to learn scientific thinking and basic principles of environmentalism
- Take advantage of creative play in nature so as eventually feel more comfortable exploring the outdoors
- AM: 09:00 – 11:00 am
- PM: 02:00 – 04:00 pm
- Encourage observation and creative thinking
- Solve hands-on problems using the scientific method and teamwork
- Develop confidence in nature through immersion
- Appreciate the value of recycling and the innovative use of materials
- Hands-on application learning – awareness, resilience, relationship-management, critical-inventive thinking (21st Century Competencies)
- Love for our Earth
$25 per student
Write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire further!