Experience how JOE – our Just One Earth loves us as we go on a sensory trail in our unique, rustic 21st Century Kampung.
4 to 6 years old (Pre-school)
20 to 50 pax
A minimum pax of 20 is required to start this learning journey.
- 2-hr Learning Journey
- At Kampung Kampus, home of Ground-Up Initiative (GUI)
- A sensory exploration of a natural, rustic environment in order to better understand nature and how JOE provides for us
- Discover plants, insects, and animals local to the space, while learning about textures, tastes, and smells
- End the journey with a simple nature craft to remind us of the experiences and learning we would continue back at home
- Nature-based investigative learning
- Using experiential activities (e.g. songs, storytelling, body movement for interactive nature play, Imaginative games, etc.)
- AM: 09:00 – 11:00 am
- PM: 03:00 – 05:00 pm
- Build confidence to be in the outdoors and among nature
- Inspire love and a caring heart for our Just One Earth (JOE)
- Hands-on application learning – take notice, curiosity
- Love for Earth
$25 per student
Write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire further!