Get up close and personal with our Kampung Super Farmers as they share trade secrets about growing your own food. Exchange gardening tips, and learn about the unique crops grown in our NASAA-certified organic farm, including firsthand how they taste.
Then savour the feeling of crumbly earth in your hands as you grow your own super food — microgreens. Sample and learn all about this nutritious ingredient, including simple recipes to prepare them and how to grow your own at home.
- 2-hr session
- Minimum 15 pax, maximum 50
- Light refreshments (kampung herbal tea & fruits) included
- Guided tour of our organic farm
- A day out in a natural and rustic setting, bringing back fond memories!
- Can be in English with potential use of Mandarin in some parts
- Explore Singapore’s hidden sanctuary imbued with the spirit of the global movement for slow living
- Learn all about growing edibles in Singapore, and grow your own at home
- Immerse in nature—see, touch, hear, smell, taste—and discover its benefits to health and wellbeing
Write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire further!
Click on our Calendar of Events to check other exciting programmes.