Leave the city smog behind and soak up all the sights, smells and sounds of rural life and get a taste of the global movement for slow living through basic woodworking. Try your hand at being a sustainable maker by dismantling pallet wood and picking up basic carpentry skills to make a useful item out of recycled wood. Bring back to office not only a game board, but sweet memories of a fun and enriching day out in the heartlands of Singapore!
- 3-hour session
- Can be done in groups of 5
- Three varieties of game boards to choose from: Foosball Table, Labyrinth Board, Spinning Top Table
Craft is a a platform for:
- exploring new skills
- creating without inhibitions
- experiencing the joy of creation
- stepping into a new environment outside one’s comfort zone
Write in to email@example.com if you would like to arrange for a session with us as a group!