Have a heart of Gratitude for the food we enjoy on our table. Join us in Harvesting Season at our Kampung Kampus!
Families with kids ages 5 & above
Groups of Friends
Sign up at http://bit.ly/GUIHarvest2018!
- 2 Sep 2018 (Sun) – Radish
- 8 Sep 2018 (Sat) – Assorted Vegetables
- 9 Sep 2018 (Sun) – Sweet Potato
- 29 Sep 2018 (Sat) – Peanut
- 3.5-hr session
- At Kampung Kampus, home of Ground-Up Initiative (GUI)
- Experience the joy of harvesting and discover the values and attitudes farming can teach us
- Learn basic gardening skills to prepare the ground for planting and learn basic harvesting techniques, among others.
- Enjoy the fruit of your labour using the harvest of the day, turning it into a simple snack with real taste.
- In the organic farm you will work in, use your five senses to explore and discover different types of science and food knowledge.
- Relook into the relationships humans have with both land and food
- Have a better understanding of the give and take relationship we have with the farm.
- Develop appreciation and gratitude for the abundance of food we get to enjoy.
- Develop gratitude
- Understand our relationship to the land
- Love for Earth