Experience and understand what it means to be a farmer! Roll up your sleeves and toil for a good cause. You may be pulling radishes from the earth, collecting leafy greens, or digging for sweet potatoes. Then you will till the land and plant new crops, completing the loop of a farm cycle in our NASAA-certified organic farm. End off by packing the harvest for delivery to a community kitchen of your choice.
A half-day CSR programme will never feel this good, knowing you’ve contributed to someone else’s next meal—literally—with the fruits of your labour.
- 4-hour session
- Minimum & maximum group size: 25 to 30pax
- Activities include harvesting, packing, and preparing the ground for the next harvest
- Plant-based lunch option included
Types of Organic Vegetables (Seasonal):
- Ceylon Spinach
- Lady’s Finger
- Long Bean
- Winter Melon
- Explore Singapore’s hidden sanctuary imbued with the spirit of the global movement for slow living
- Have fun and bond through team [hard] work
- Renew appreciation for where food comes from
- Immerse in nature—see, touch, hear, smell, taste—and discover its benefits to health and wellbeing
Write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire further!