Guided tour of our organic farm, getting up close and rediscover something new about our food. Taste the freshness at its simplest!
Corporate Groups; Group of Friends; Grassroots Groups (e.g. RC/NCs); Seniors
10 to 20 pax
Minimum 5 years old and above
For individual / public sign ups, sign up at bit.ly/GUIFarmTour2018!
- 2-hr session
- At Kampung Kampus, home of GUI
- Guided tour of our organic farm
- For kids: Farm to table: knowing where your food comes from~
- For elderly: Healthy ageing: a day out in a natural and rustic setting, bringing back fond memories!
- Through a tour, we would share about the benefits of staying active in the outdoors to bring better wellbeing
- Inspire seniors to actively contribute their knowledge to community, and to be an active part of it
- Can be in English with potential use of Mandarin in some parts
- Enjoy a simple and flavourful lunch using fresh harvest from the farm.
- Team outing about healthy living
- To inspire purposeful living for seniors
- To inspire seniors to actively contribute their knowledge that our younger generation has lost in this 21st century
- Mindful living: be present and be happy
- Enjoy moments of togetherness with people and space
- A community of many generations
- Public sessions: 28 Jul (Sat).
Sign up at bit.ly/GUIFarmTour2018!
- Group sessions:
Write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire further!
- $20 per pax (up to 40 pax)
- For bigger groups, connect with us by email listed above!
Click on our Calendar of Events to check other exciting programmes.