Are you a corporate group looking out to give back to the community as part of your corporate giving initiative, while getting to engage your team members for a fun day out at the same time?
The Craft with Love series collaborates with companies to sponsor disadvantaged children (ages 6 to 10) from low income families or homes for a craft experience. Captain Our Lives involves the co-creation of a wooden toy boat by corporate staff together with the children. All materials and tools will be provided, and our facilitators will facilitate the adult-child pair to make the boat together. Timing includes playing of the boat in an artificial pool. A meaningful and fun engagement both for the staff as well as the children!
- 3-hour session (includes Design, Make, and Play)
- Recommended group size: 15 to 30 pax
- Using carpentry tools to design and make a wooden boat that children can bring back and play with
- Have fun and learn a new skill
- Share and bond with children over an immersive activity and in a nature-inspired space
- Inspire the child to take charge and steer themselves through the ups and downs of life
Write in to us at email@example.com to inquire further!